Full Time (30 Hours).
5 x 6 Hours shifts (inc every other weekend (negotiable))
We are looking for someone positive & energetic to take on our Activities Co-ordinator role at St Quentin Residential Home that is confident in delivering activities and promoting independence & dignity for our residents.
Past experience in a similar role and setting will be an advantage, but not required.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Organising and carrying out group and individual activities.
- Assessing clients social and recreational needs & develop person centered activities.
- Liaising with management.
- Organising and maintaining activities storage and equipment.
- Logging activities on electronic clients care plan system
- Organising & booking external entertainment.
- Ensuring all residents across the two sites receive/ have the every opportunity to take part in all group/ individual activities, trips out and all other entertainment.
To apply please continue and attach your CV.
To apply for this job please visit jobapplication.